Technical Requirements and Support
Learning and completing your coursework online requires sufficient technology and Internet access.
We recommend that you meet these minimum hardware specifications:
- High-speed connection to the Internet
- CD-RW/DVD-ROM drive: Note that some software may require a DVD drive for installation
- Hard drive: 160GB
- Monitor and graphics card capable of 1024 x 768 display (minimum)
- Stereo sound card, speakers and/or headset, microphone
- Additionally, a webcam may be required in some courses. (Check with your Student Services adviser if you are unsure.)
If you have a slow Internet connection, you will need to procure high-speed internet access. Consider an alternative source such as satellite or wireless offered by a mobile provider.
If you are not sure if your computer will meet our minimum requirements, please do a system check.
We also offer technical support to our current students who need help while completing their coursework.
We are available:
Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Sunday, 1:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
Except legal holidays. All times are U.S. Central Time.