University of Wisconsin-River Falls
The University of Wisconsin-River Falls offers a bachelor’s degree and online certificate in Sustainable Management. Learn more about UW-River Falls’ graduation requirements, financial aid options, and student resources below.
Bachelor’s Graduation Requirements
Earning a bachelor’s degree from UW-River Falls requires 123 semester credits for graduation, including previously earned credits. (Certificate requirements do not vary by campus and are outlined in the Degrees & Certificates section.)
- General Education (40–41 credits)
- Including one course in multidisciplinary inquiry at the 300 level or above (3 credits)
- American Cultural Diversity (3 credits)
- Global Perspectives (3 credits)
- Additional Sustainable Management Statistics Prerequisite (3 credits)
- General Electives (10–11 credits)
- Sustainable Management Program Requirements (63 credits)
Students must earn the last 30 semester-hour credits through UW-River Falls and maintain a GPA average of 2.25 among Sustainable Management courses.
Visit the Chalmer Davee Library for information about library services that are available to all UW-River Falls students.
Explore your Sustainable Management career options with UW-River Falls’ Career Services.
Veterans may be eligible to receive benefits from the Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs or Veterans Administration (VA). For information about how your military benefits can be applied, contact UW-River Falls Veteran Services.