Admission and Application
Choose the online program that interests you. With UW Sustainable Management, you can earn an online certificate, a bachelor’s degree, or a master’s degree.
- Experience the online learning environment by previewing an online class. You can also find out if online education is a good fit for you by taking a 30-minute readiness assessment survey. For more information about these tools, please visit the Learning Online page.
- Choose a "home" campus. Although your degree will be completed entirely online, you must apply through a University of Wisconsin campus. For bachelor’s degree or certificate applicants, choose UW-Parkside, UW-River Falls, UW-Stout, or UW-Superior. For master’s degree applicants, choose UW-Green Bay, UW-Oshkosh, UW-Parkside, UW-Stout, or UW-Superior.
- Consider how to pay for school. Financial aid options are available. Talk with your home campus financial aid office for more information.
- Apply for admission using the University of Wisconsin System Online Admission Application. (A $44 application fee may be required for the bachelor's program, while a $56 application fee may be required for the master's)
- Certificate-seeking students should complete the application as a "Special Student." There is no application fee nor transcript requirement.
- Admission to the bachelor’s degree program requires 60 credits of transferable coursework with a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Admission to the Master of Science in Sustainable Management program requires a bachelor's degree from a nationally accredited university (in any discipline) and a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0. (Students with a GPA less than 3.0 may be considered for a provisional admission. Please connect with Student Services for more information.)
Check out our FAQ or contact us with any questions.