- Experience the online learning environment by previewing an online class. You can also find out if online education is a good fit for you by taking a 30-minute readiness assessment survey. For more information about these tools, please visit the Learning Online page.
- Choose a “home” campus. Although your degree will be completed entirely online, you must apply through a University of Wisconsin campus. For bachelor’s degree or certificate applicants, choose UW-Parkside, UW-River Falls, UW-Stout, or UW-Superior. For master’s degree applicants, choose UW-Green Bay, UW-Oshkosh, UW-Parkside, UW-Stout, or UW-Superior.
- Consider how to pay for school. Financial aid options are available. Talk with your home campus financial aid office for more information.
- Apply for admission using the University of Wisconsin System Online Admission Application. (A $44 application fee may be required for the bachelor’s program, while a $56 application fee may be required for the master’s)
- Certificate-seeking students should complete the application as a “Special Student.” There is no application fee nor transcript requirement.
- Admission to the bachelor’s degree program requires 60 credits of transferable coursework with a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Admission to the Master of Science in Sustainable Management program requires:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally or nationally accredited university (in any discipline) and a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0. (Students with a GPA less than 3.0 may be considered for a provisional admission. Please connect with Student Services for more information.)
- A personal statement of not more than 1,000 words describing your reasons for pursuing a Master of Science in Sustainable Management, your short- and long-term career goals, and what value you would add to the learning experience of your fellow students. Space for the personal statement is included in the online application.
- Your resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Send your resume and letters of recommendation to the graduate office of the “home” campus you apply to (explained above)–UW-Green Bay, UW-Oshkosh, UW-Parkside, UW-Stout, or UW-Superior.
New Scholarship Opportunities Available!
Are you a new or continuing student in the UW Sustainable Management bachelor’s program? Let us help you pay for your tuition with a scholarship created just for you! Get info and apply today.