The University of Wisconsin Sustainable Management program offers scholarship opportunities to new and continuing bachelor’s and master’s degree-seeking students to help pay for their education.
For New Students
- Sustainable Employer Match Scholarship: You can apply for this if your employer does offer a tuition-reimbursement program.
- Green Student Scholarship: You can apply for this if your employer does not offer a tuition-reimbursement program.
For Continuing Students
- Sustainable Management Academic Scholarship:
- Bachelor’s students must have completed at least two courses and maintained a 2.75 or higher grade point average.
- Master’s students must have completed at least two courses and maintained a 3.0 or higher grade point average.
These scholarships are available each fall and spring semester; the deadline for submissions is the first day of the semester. Multiple students receive scholarship awards each semester, so make sure you remember to apply!
If you have questions about scholarships, please contact Student Services.
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT