The University of Wisconsin Sustainable Management program offers scholarship opportunities to new and continuing bachelor’s and master’s students to help pay for their education.
For New Students
- Sustainable Employer Match Scholarship: If your employer offers a tuition-reimbursement program, this scholarship will cover the cost of one Sustainable Management course when your employer pays for a second course.
- Green Student Scholarship: If your employer does not offer a tuition-reimbursement program, you can apply for this $500 scholarship.
For Continuing Students
- Sustainable Management Academic Scholarship:
- Bachelor’s students must have completed at least two courses and maintained a 2.75 or higher grade point average. Awards range from $250 to $1,170; the more courses you’ve taken, the greater the award.
- Master’s students must have completed at least two courses and maintained a 3.0 or higher grade point average. Awards range from $250 to $750; the more courses you’ve taken, the greater the award.
These scholarships are available each fall and spring semester; the deadline for submissions is the first day of the semester. Multiple students receive scholarship awards each semester, so make sure you remember to apply!
|Type of scholarship||Number of winners||Average award amount|
|Spring 2017 continuing students||32||$1,710|
|Spring 2017 new students||6||$1,500|
If you have questions about scholarships, please contact Student Services.
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT