The University of Wisconsin Sustainable Management bachelor’s and master’s programs offer scholarship opportunities to new and continuing degree-seeking students to help pay for their education. Scholarships are awarded during the fall and spring semesters.
For more information, please visit:
- UW Sustainable Management New Student Scholarships
- UW Sustainable Management Continuing Student Scholarships
Submit a personal essay (500 words minimum) responding to all four of the questions listed below.
- Explain why you chose UW Sustainable Management.
- Who or what inspires you to be in this sustainability program?
- How do you see yourself applying the knowledge and skills you build in this program to the work you do or would like to do in the future?
- Through your actions (professionally or personally) how do you hope to inspire others for a more sustainable future?
Scholarship Application Deadline: January 26, 2021
As an incoming student you will also need to submit an application to the program. Please note that the deadline to apply to the degree program is two weeks prior to the first day of the semester. View information regarding application and admission to UW Sustainable Management degree programs.
To be eligible for the scholarship students must be admitted to a campus and registered for at least one course in the UW Sustainable Management Bachelor or Master of Science program. International students are eligible for the scholarship. Certificate and special students are not eligible. As long as the eligibility requirements are met, most students receive the scholarship.
Scholarship awards are disbursed during the second half of the semester. Students will need to pay their tuition bill in full by the due date for their campus. If they plan to use financial aid, they should submit their financial aid application as soon as possible.
Students can apply and receive UW Sustainable Management scholarships multiple times throughout their time in the program, however, the award amount per semester may vary.
If you have questions about the scholarship program, call 608-800-6753 (Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions about UW Sustainable Management online programs? Talk to an enrollment adviser.