Online Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Certificate Programs
The online University of Wisconsin Sustainable Management bachelor’s, master’s, and certificate programs were developed with advice from industry experts across various disciplines. Program outcomes are specific statements of the things graduating students should know and be able to do, and are based on current industry standards and best practices. You’ll graduate with a competitive edge and confidence that your skills and knowledge will match employer needs and expectations.
UW Sustainable Management bachelor’s and master’s degree programs teach different skills and abilities, and offer different program outcomes.
A graduate of the Bachelor of Science in Sustainable Management will be able to:
- Analyze sustainability issues from local and global perspectives.
- Analyze and interpret social, scientific, and business-related information in the context of sustainability.
- Make informed judgments that lead to sustainable outcomes.
- Employ systems thinking approaches to evaluate sustainability issues.
- Communicate sustainability to diverse audiences.
- Integrate sustainability concepts into applied settings and projects.
A graduate of the Master of Science in Sustainable Management will be able to:
- Solve complex problems with a systems thinking approach.
- Communicate complex social, economic, and environmental issues and their interrelationships to diverse audiences.
- Analyze and critically evaluate evidence to formulate and organize sustainable strategies.
- Engage and lead sustainability initiatives at local, national, and global levels.
Have questions about UW Sustainable Management online programs? Talk to an enrollment adviser.